I’ve been nominated for the Shine On award by Vanessa from Say Hello To Gorgeous.
Cheers to you V, I’m definitely flattered!
As a nominee of this award I get to share 7 extremely interesting facts about me and nominate other awesome bloggers. So without further ado here are “7 absolutely riveting things you should know about me”.
- I am currently finishing off my bachelors degree in nursing and will be a fully fledged Registered Nurse by June of this year!
- Currently my most favourite meal to eat, ever, in this history of food is take out chinese food. So bad but so so so good.
- I drink a minimum of 3-4 litres of water every day.
- I have to pee every 10 minutes (see above, this is only a slight exaggeration).
- I am half Chinese and half European. Churopean? That sounds terrible…
- My guilty pleasure is terrible TV. For example: The Bachelor, Dr. Phil, Etalk…you get the drift, I’ll stop embarrassing myself now.
- I have the cutest dog ever (I understand this statement will be disputed by every dog owner on the planet). But look!